Great Eats at SugarFest
Whether you’re hungry for barbecue, pizza, hot dogs, lemonade or sweet treats (just to name a few), SugarFest has you covered.
Festival goers can choose from some of Arab’s local restaurants, as well as many popular North Alabama Food Trucks.
Come get your belly full. There is something scrumptious waiting for you at SugarFest!
2021 SugarFest Food Vendor Guidelines
Date: Saturday, September 4th, 2021 ~ 8 a.m. til 10 p.m.
Location: Arab City Park – 844 Shoal Creek Trail NE, Arab, AL 35016
Note: The following guidelines apply to ALL vendors unless specified in writing individually.
Vendors must have their booths set-up completed 100% at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the craft show (8:00 am), and fully staff their booth all day. Vendors are encouraged to set up their booth on Friday 2-6 p.m. (police patrols will be increased throughout the night) or Saturday morning.
Festival Information and requirements:
Please read carefully
Your booth fee constitutes an agreement to show. Booth space will NOT be reserved without payment of fees. All vendor fees for jury-approved booths are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Food Truck Booths are available for three different time periods. 8am until 4pm ($150), 4pm until 10pm ($150), or 8am until 10pm ($250).
- Booth space with electricity is limited and available on a first come-first serve basis. Up to 30 amps available. vendors must provide their own heavy-duty extension cords (100 ft. minimum).
- Any vendor that chooses the 4pm-10pm time slot cannot use generators so as not to interfere with the live music/concert. There will be power available but vendors must provide their own heavy-duty extension cords (100 ft. minimum).
- Vendors are encouraged to hang a sign/banner with their business name and/or logo on booth/truck.
- You must provide your own tent, tables, etc…
- Food trucks/stands will be the only vendors permitted to sell hot/cold drinks or food. *Food trucks/stands must provide a detailed list of each item to be sold (For the Health Dept. Exemption).
- Vendors must check-in at the Info/Vendor Hospitality Tent.
- No early breakdown of booths.
- To prevent accident or injury, any vendor wishing to leave early MUST notify a festival official and may run the risk of not being allowed to participate in future SugarFest events.
- Booths will be kept presentable, well-organized & clean of debris, during festival and after.
- Each applicant will receive a confirmation email upon receipt of their application & a map and directions will be emailed prior to the event and will be available on our website.
- This event occurs rain or shine! **All vendor fees are non-refundable.
- Vendors are asked to SHARE our Facebook & Instagram pages & the event link on their business pages, as this will help spread the word and maximize the number of shoppers at this event. This not only helps your business, but all other vendors as well!
Check out some of last years pictures of the food vendors
We're Here To Help!
Arab City Park
844 Shoal Creek Trail NE
Arab, Alabama 35016
Date & Hours
Date: Saturday, September 4th
Time: 8:00am – 10:00pm