Love to Shop Local?
We have the perfect opportunity!
During the Festival Hours we will have a vast array of art, crafts, food, fresh vegetables, local honey, essential oils, the list goes on and on… you name it, we will have it!
Stock up on your favorites (mine – goat milk soap)
Come explore all the creative talent we have in our community and support them by purchasing that one of a kind piece you can’t find anywhere else.
2021 SugarFest Marketplace Guidelines
Date: Saturday, September 4th, 2021 ~ 8 a.m. til 4 p.m.
Location: Arab City Park – 844 Shoal Creek Trail NE, Arab, AL 35016
Note: The following guidelines apply to ALL vendors unless specified in writing individually.
Vendors must have their booths set-up completed 100% at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the craft show, and fully staff their booth all day. Vendors are encouraged to set up their booth on Friday 12-6 p.m. (police patrols will be increased throughout the night) or Saturday at 6:00 a.m.
Craft Vendor Info:
Please read carefully
Your booth fee constitutes an agreement to show. Booth space will NOT be reserved without payment of fees. All vendor fees for jury-approved booths are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Booth selection and placement is final and at the discretion of the committee.
- Sales will be from 8 am – 4 pm; vendors are invited to stay later since festival ends at 10 pm.
- Vendors must provide their own clean, undamaged tent (white preferred) equipment & booth display.
- Craft Vendors may NOT SELL/GIVE AWAY beverages from their booth of ANY KIND.
- The festival is held outside so exhibitors must be prepared for inclement weather. There is no rain date and no refunds given in the event of inclement weather.
- Vendors will be allowed to unload at their booth on FRIDAY ONLY. NO vehicles will be permitted to unload/load at their booth on Saturday.
- Direct Sale vendors are limited to 15 vendors & will be first come, first served.
- Vendors must park in the designated vendor parking area.
- You may only sell items that were juried into the festival. No exceptions.
- Subleasing of booths is not permitted.
- Your booth must be setup prior to start time. Booths not set up prior to festival start will forfeit their spot. No late setups or arrivals and no early breakdowns.
- Your fee entitles you to SugarFest advertising. Be aware that we will use your merchandise description on social media. All approved vendors will be promoted on social media so be sure to SELL YOURSELF OR YOUR BUSINESS in your description.
Booth Sizes and Fees (booths secured on a first come, first served basis)
Booth Size: 12′ x 12′ (SOLD OUT)
Single Booth: $75 (SOLD OUT)
Single Booth w/electricity: $95 (SOLD OUT)
Corner Booth: $90 (SOLD OUT)
Corner Booth w/electricity: $110 (SOLD OUT)
(Electricity up to 30 amps, must provide own cords)
Check in and set-up
Specific details will be provided upon acceptance and booth payment.
Check out some of last years pictures of the craft vendors
We're Here To Help!
Arab City Park
844 Shoal Creek Trail NE
Arab, Alabama 35016
Date & Hours
Date: Saturday, September 4th
Time: 8:00am – 10:00pm